** 100% REMOTE BASED **
Our client is at a stage of real growth and you will be integral to their success - not just another cog in a corporate machine.
Formed in 2015 with the goal of making people’s lives easier with software. They build web & mobile applications as well as bespoke WordPress plugins & Shopify add-ons that have an impact.
By automating mundane tasks, streamlining convoluted processes & modernising outdated practices we enhance efficiency and generate growth.
You will be:
- A passionate problem solver; self-motivated/driven & self-organised.
- Happy to work predominantly remote, with occasional company gatherings/events.
- Keen to help those around you to grow & progress.
- Excited to work for a small but growing company; a big integral cog in a small impactful machine - rather than the opposite.
You will have:
- OOP experience
- Experience working with common programming tools such as Git, NPM/Yarn, Webpack, Docker etc.
You will ideally have:
- WordPress theme & plugin development experience
- Shopify theme & add-on development experience
What your day might look like:
- Daily stand-ups
- Advising/influencing the technologies used for projects
- Helping more junior developers to overcome challenges
- Overseeing & executing on the more complex aspects of projects
- Providing time estimates for completion of tasks/projects, as accurately as possible
- Ripple Recruitment Ltd
- Jobs in South East
- Category: IT Jobs
- Career level: Intermediate
- Salary: £30,000
- Job type: Permanent