As a Security Risk Officer you will promote a healthy and safe culture in the workplace through your behaviour and action. Using your skills and knowledge to educate others and promote positive and safe behaviours.
Full PPE provided (Face masks and gloves) during working hours and on your commute into work.
Job Overview – Front of House/Back of house:
- Positively engage with a welcome staff and visitors into the UBS London campus buildings whilst assessing threats and acting assertively to address problems and issues.
- Ensure that the front of house entrances and reception areas are monitored effectively to identify unusual behaviour and items;
- Deliver temperature testing via Thermal Image camera systems on request;
- Respond to all approaches and inquiries in a professional manner at all times delivering first class customer service and care.
- Support staff and visitors' understand of building social distancing protocols and initiatives;
- Support queue management initiatives inside and outside of London campus buildings;
- Act as a Brand Ambassador for UBS/ISS ensuring all levels of customer service standards are met or exceeded .
- Ensure that security equipment within the reception areas is working effectively and efficiently; identify faulty security equipment and communicate accordingly.
- Identify and implement appropriate interventions in line with policy and procedures;
- Respond calmly and communicate to maximise the safety of those involved, whilst dealing with the challenging behaviour.
- Issue and control contractor access passes in line with agreed processes to control access to authorised contractors only.
- Cover holidays, absence and additional works requests where required;
- Previous operational experience within a customer facing environment.
- Discretionary handling of confidential information.
- Team player.
- First class communication, decision making and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management and personal administrative skills.
- Be committed to equal opportunities and possess a positive and sensitive approach to the need of others.
- Target Employment Group
- Jobs in London
- Category: Security Jobs
- Career level: ---
- Salary: £12.56 per hour
- Job type: Permanent