What you will do:
· Working closely with the supported business, to implement and deliver the HR Strategy/People Plan to include talent, succession planning and change management, in order to support the delivery of business objectives and drive a high performance culture.
· Work closely and building strong relationships with members of the supported business senior leadership team and other relevant stakeholders. Coach, advise and challenge, where appropriate, business leaders on short and medium term HR issues as required.
· Provide operational HR support on (for example) organisation change, senior appointments, salary and bonus, graduate or apprentice programmes.
· Successfully deliver client responsive, cost effective and integrated people solutions that address key business objectives, gaining acceptance from key stakeholders.
· Reinforce the ownership of people management by the business and line managers and support the HR delivery model.
· Work with the broader HR function, including Centres of expertise, HR Direct and HR shared services teams to provide the best solutions for the business.
· Work with appropriate Union representatives to support the business in delivering business solutions.
· Liaise with HR Business Partners in other areas of the business in order to work collaboratively on cross business/geographical issues.
- Target Employment Group
- Jobs in London
- Category: Human Resources Jobs
- Career level: ---
- Salary: £268.53 - £307.56 per day
- Job type: Permanent