Key Roles and Responsibilities:
* Assist with the preparation of all monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports and analysis.
* Liaise with internal and external auditors ensuring all control requirements are documented and complied with.
* Assist the Financial Accounting Manager with any ad hoc tasks or perform special projects as required.
* Support the preparation of the quarterly press release, as well as annual report and accounts.
* Support implementing the new reporting requirements.
* Guide and train staff on accounting policies.
* Responding to accounting and reporting queries.
* 3 years experience in finance function.
* ACCA or similar qualification.
* Any experience in preparation of financial statements is advantageous.
* Self-motivated with an enthusiastic and proactive approach.
* An eye for detail, capable of meeting high-pressure deadlines.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, able to build positive relationships at all levels and with all types of people.
- Target Employment Group
- Jobs in London
- Category: Administration Jobs
- Career level: ---
- Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum
- Job type: Permanent