* Receiving incoming calls from a variety of customers, their friends or their family to assist with specific worries and concerns.
* Accurately capturing data and entering it into the relevant systems.
* Provide a quality service that reassures and maintains a calm and productive solution-based conversation.
* Embrace in house training and development opportunities.
Essential Skills & Attributes
* Excellent verbal communication skills.
* The ability to engage with, reassure and build trust-based connections with a wide variety of people.
* Customer focused, empathetic and understanding nature.
* Strong listening skills.
* Problem solving abilities.
* IT literate.
* Fluent in both written and spoken English.
* Accuracy and attention to detail.
* Experience working in busy fast paced environment.
* A positive can do and flexible attitude.
* Dedication to completing a high standard of work under pressure.
* Reliable and dedicated to being part of a team.
* Full paid training
* Overtime opportunities
* Competitive pay rate
- Jobs in Wales
- Category: Customer Service Jobs
- Career level: ---
- Salary: Up to £9.30
- Job type: Temporary